You get all the “closure” of a full upfront payment, but with the cash-flow benefits of spreading the cost over 30 days. The total amount charged to your card is no greater than if you simply paid for the entire purchase up front (provided the agreed payment schedule is followed).
How do I use Klarna?
Place an order & head to check out.
Select an order & head to check out.
Select Klarna as your payment option – no need to create a Klarna account.
What you need to get started:
- A UK bank account
- Be 18 years of age or older
- A UK residential address
Having trouble paying for your order with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You are using a pre-paid debit card.
What if I want to return?
Only pay for what you keep. If you return, Klarna will issue you with a new statement as soon as the online store processes your return. If you have an upcoming payment due date – sit back and relax. If there is a delay in the online store registering a return Klarna will issue a new payment due date for the stuff you decided to keep.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Lusso Tan have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
For any more info just click here as Klarna are right on hand for quick and simple, self service solutions.